In this episode, I discuss:
- The Bundy Cattle Ranch Standoff
- HHS Secretary Kathleen ‘Kitty-Kat’ Sebelius resigns from Obamacare
- Supreme Court declined to review Elane Photography v. Willock
- Why the RNC needs to stay away from Las Vegas
- Jeb Bush on Amnesty
Power Quote of the Week: Tocqueville on the Characteristics of Socialism
The Bundy Cattle Ranch Standoff
- History was made when Bundy fought the law, and the law lost!
- This is how the west was won.
- Never underestimate the power of We The People!
- BLM caved and gave back Cliven his cattle and packed up and left
- This was a land grab gone horribly wrong by a back-room deal by Harry Reid for his son who represented a $5 BILLION Chinese solar panel deal.
- So – what was the history behind this ‘Stand Heard Round The World’
- Harry Reid working the backside?
- Is he the puppet-master working to get a solar farm built that he and his family and special interests benefit from?
HHS Secretary Kathleen ‘Kitty-Kat’ Sebelius resigns from Obamacare
- Nominated to replace her is the current Office of Management and Budget Director Sylvia Mathews Burwell.
- Who is she? http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/meet-sylvia-burwell-woman-who-ordered-government-shutdown-f8C11310667
Supreme Court declined to review Elane Photography v. Willock
Why the RNC needs to stay away from Las Vegas
Jeb Bush on Amnesty
- Illegal Immigration is an ‘Act of Love’?
- Ted Cruz on Jeb Bush: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/ted-cruz-jeb-bush-immigration-rule-of-law-105445.html?hp=l7
Find and Follow
If you would like to email your questions or comments you can do so at: email@example.com
Or you can call or text at (913) 735-9167
And as always, Thank You and God Bless!
music provided in this podcast with thanks to:
Intro music: “Exhilarate” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Outro music: “Gearhead” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/