So, what is “Poverty By Taxes?”
Take a second and think about it.
Now, while America will never die, based on the Founding Principles, poverty by taxes will certainly diminish its value.
How’s that, you say?
1. President Obama wants to tax what he calls “the rich.”
2. If the rich are over-taxed, they can’t afford to pay their people.
3. If people don’t get paid well, they can’t save and start their own business.
4. If these businesses don’t start, small businesses can’t CREATE new jobs.
5. Without NEW jobs, the unemployed people then increase the level of poverty in America.
You see, with these five simple steps, we went from high taxes on the wealthy to a nation of poverty. This is not all there is, but it is a more simplified approach to looking at it.
Increasing taxes puts a strain on not only small business, but big business also. With President Obama implementing a tax hike, it does not create a place for business growth. It creates a place for insanity.
It is time that concerned Americans stand up and speak out saying, “We Surround Them.”