The end of one year always brings excitement and optimism for the next. And, as 2017 came to a close, I couldn’t wait to get 2018 started. I already had big plans in the works that would immediately take effect on Jan. 1, 2018. In fact, it was the last goal I had for 2017. Now that it’s checked off the list, it is time to get to work on a new list.
I’ll get to the list in just a second. An, before I do, I want you to know that some of these goals I have set for myself appear kind of silly. Like setting a goal of increasing the amount of Twitter followers. But, it isn’t about the number per say; it’s about cultivating connections and relationships.
Alright, so, here goes. What you are about to read is my actual list of goals I have set for 2018 and with your help and encouragement, I hope to report at the end of the year I was able to check off everything and more.
- Read 12 Personal Growth books
- Read 6 books together with Roxanne
- Read 3 mindless/free time books
- Improve my relationship with Daniel
- Improve my relationship with Dad
- Go on a campout
- Take a vacation
- Run a 5k in under 30 minutes
- Maintain a bodyweight under 190 lbs
- Do a handstand
THE STAFFORD VOICE
- Twitter: 2000+ followers
- Facebook: 500+ followers
- Instagram: 300+ followers
- Youtube: 100+ subscribers
- Increase podcast subscribers
- Increase engagement across social media
- Triple average show views
- Send out 6 newsletters
- Post at least 2 times a week
- Have a contributor post
- Re-design website by end of March
- 2 show sponsors
OL 76 SUPPLY CO.
- Launch website on Jan. 1, 2018
- Operate in the green by end of June
- $2500 in sales for the year
- Introduce a new product within the first 90 days
- Introduce another product within the first 120 days
Now that I’ve shared mine, what are some of your goals? Can I help you turn your goals into celebrations?