In this episode, I discuss why some are still trying to sell Jeb Bush; why are we still trying to push amnesty; and . . . a special little announcement!
Power Quote of the Week: John Adams
“You say, sir, that I have gravely counted up several victims “of popular rage, as proofs that democracy is more pernicious than monarchy or aristocracy.” This is not my doctrine, Mr. Taylor. My opinion is, and always has been, that absolute power intoxicates alike despots, monarchs, aristocrats, and democrats, and jacobins, and sans culottes. I cannot say that democracy has been more pernicious, on the whole, than any of the others. Its atrocities have been more transient; those of the others have been more permanent. The history of all ages shows that the caprice, cruelties, and horrors of democracy have soon disgusted, alarmed, and terrified themselves. They soon cry, “this will not do; we have gone too far! We are all in the wrong! We are none of us safe! We must unite in some clever fellow, who can protect us all,—Cæsar, Bonaparte, who you will! Though we distrust, hate, and abhor them all; yet we must submit to one or another of them, stand by him, cry him up to the skies, and swear that he is the greatest, best, and finest man that ever lived!””
Selling Jeb Bush – WHY?
- Ruben Navarette on Jeb Bush’s Electability: Biggest Problem Is Name
Boehner ‘Hellbent’ on Passing Amnesty
Need proof amnesty is a bad idea?
Pro-Amnesty GOP Super Pac Raised NO Money in 1st Quarter
WAAR – We Are America Radio
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeAreAmericaRadio
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WAARadio
- Listen via Live365: http://www.live365.com/stations/waynedupreeshow
Find and Follow
If you would like to email your questions or comments you can do so at: email@example.com
Or you can call or text at (913) 735-9167
And as always, Thank You and God Bless!
music provided in this podcast with thanks to:
- Intro music: “Exhilarate” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Outro music: “Gearhead” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/